- Blaze damages Care Home...fire has damaged a residential care home in Bridgewater, Somerset…more
- Concerns over living accommodation after takeaway owner fined… more
- Landlord pleads guilty… (Preston Magistrates Court)… A landlord and his property firm have been ordered to pay more than £33,000 for breaching fire safety legislation….more
- Blaze damages Care Home…(Nov 2nd)…fire has damaged a residential care home in Bridgewater, Somerset…more
- Concerns over living accommodation after takeaway owner fined…(Nov 1st)… more
- Landlord pleads guilty… (Preston Magistrates Court October 28th)… A landlord and his property firm have been ordered to pay more than £33,000 for breaching fire safety legislation….more
- Landlords jailed for ‘death traps’… (Manchester October 26th)…Two landlords have been jailed and ordered to pay almost £9,000 after renting out flats that fire service investigators described as ‘death traps’….more
- Landlords pay £27,500 for ‘severe’ fire safety breaches… Two private residential landlords have been found guilty of breaching fire safety regulations and fined £23,000….more
- Landlords told to ‘Get houses in order’ after prosecutions… A local council has warned landlords that they face the full force of the law if their housing is not in a safe condition. Bath and North East Somerset Council issued the warning following the success of two recent prosecutions….more
- Last minute call allows major retailer to open time… Last minute changes to a major architectural piece for a major clothes chain at the new Westfield Stratford City East London Olympic village, necessitated the mslFirecheck treatment to be applied in record time, thus conforming to current regulations and allowing the official opening to take place on time.
- Nightclub bosses fined for fire safety breaches…. Two night club bosses have been fined after pleading guilty to a total of ten offences under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order 2005.. more on this
- Successful prosecution… Following the successful prosecution of Cotswold Geotechnical Holdings for Corporate Manslaughter in February 2011 whereby the Crown Court sentenced the company to pay a fine of £385,000 over a period of 10 years” This claim was against the Company. A current scenario (Fire Safety Regulations related) against Directors..
- Directors of a company were prosecuted by local authority after persistently failing to comply with fire regulations. They claimed that the work required to their premises as documented by the local authority was unnecessary. Insurers defended the directors and eventually an acceptable solution was reached – defence costs were 5 figures”. All agreed it was costly exercise that could have been avoided.
“Looting and opportunist Arson attacks”
Due to current demand we are now having to take advance bookings to ‘spray in situ’ window shop front displays to prevent opportunist looters and arsonists from deliberate fire raising. Our fine mist spray can be applied to emulsion paints, mannequins and most types of clothing. For further information on how we can help, contact us with a brief description of your scenario.
Valued client “David Austin® Roses” announced..”16th Gold Medal Win” at Chelsea…
Care home manager has been fined £500 following a blaze in which an elderly woman died.